Hey buddy, how are you? hopefully in good shape.
What is coconut sugar?
In this discussion, we will discuss coconut sugar. Coconut sugar is a sugar made from coconut juice. Coconut juice is a sweet liquid obtained from the stems of plants. Through several processes so that Nira can be consumed.
Coconut sugar is widely found in Indonesia, because many indonesian snacks that use coconut sugar as a complementary ingredient. Like cendol, onde-onde and others.
THE BENEFITS OF COCONUT SUGAR FOR THE BODY ARE:
Solving Digestive Problems
Preventing Heat Inside
The use of coconut sugar itself as I have written above is as a pelangkap ingredient. In addition, coconut sugar also contains many vitamins that are good for the body. Such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and vitamin C.
And now you can get good quality coconut sugar only at INDOSTAR. Not only good quality, but also cheap price, but with the number one taste. Because INDOSTAR coconut sugar is processed very well and hygienic .
HOW TO USE COCONUT SUGAR TO MAKE CENDOL ?
- 1 small and flat nutritious pack (10gr)
- 4 tablespoons rice flour
- 400ml water
- Coconut sugar
1. Mix rice flour that has been dissolved with water with Nutrijel and dyes.
2. Bring to the boil until it explodes.
3. Place the dough inside the plastic.
4. Prepare a basin container containing ice water plus ice cubes.
5. then press the plastic until the long dough comes out into the water container. Do it until the dough runs out.
6. Cendol ready to be served. With coconut milk and brown sugar water to taste.
To make cendol is easy, all the ingredients you need are in INDOSTAR. So please check INDOSTAR Instagram at: INDOSTAR_MARKET and INDOSTAR SL .
And you can also go to our official website at the bottom left. If you want to see the process of making traditional Indonesian coconut sugar, you can visit indostar youtube channel at: ( Press Here ) .